Privacy Statement and Policy on Cookies.
Your privacy is important to us.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Legal Cloud Services (Also referred to as LCS). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Legal Cloud Services and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Disclosure of Customer Data
Legal Cloud Services will not disclose Customer Data except (1) as Customer directs, (2) as required by law.
We will not disclose Customer Data to law enforcement unless required by law. If law enforcement contacts LCS with a demand for Customer Data, we will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from Customer. If compelled to disclose Customer Data to law enforcement, LCS will promptly notify Customer and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Upon receipt of any other third-party request for Customer Data, LCS will promptly notify Customer unless prohibited by law. LCS will reject the request unless required by law to comply. If the request is valid, LCS will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from Customer.
Legal Cloud Services will not provide any third party direct, indirect, blanket or unfettered access to Customer Data.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Cookies and similar technologies
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Security Incident Notification
If Legal Cloud Services becomes aware of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Customer Data or Personal Data while processed by LCS (each a “Security Incident”), LCS will promptly and without undue delay (1) notify Customer of the Security Incident; (2) investigate the Security Incident and provide Customer with detailed information about the Security Incident; (3) take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Incident.
Notification(s) of Security Incidents will be delivered to one or more of Customer’s administrators by any means LCS selects, including via email. It is Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure Customer’s administrators maintain accurate contact information on each applicable Online Services portal. Customer is solely responsible for complying with its obligations under incident notification laws applicable to Customer and fulfilling any third-party notification obligations related to any Security Incident.
Customer must notify LCS promptly about any possible misuse of its accounts or authentication credentials or any security incident related to an Online Service.
Our Cloud services are designed specifically for the legal profession.
Call Now Toll-Free To Get Started: 888-433-1040